Eating more healthy fruit is an excellent way to improve overall health as well as improve your skin and reduce the risk of a lot of diseases. We all know the importance of healthy fruits for kids.
The dilemma which everyone is facing here is how to get them to eat the fruits happily and willingly.
Fruits are an excellent source of good essential vitamins and a lot of minerals, and they are high in fiber also. You must know this fact that fruits also provide a wide range of health-boosting antioxidants, including flavonoids.
If you will add fruits in your and your diet then you will automatically reduce the high risk of developing heart disease, cancer, inflammation, and diabetes. That’s why these healthy fruits must be taken daily.
As a parent, this is our responsibility to teach our kids to eat healthy food instead of junk food. Some of the healthy fruits that should be taken on a daily basis and which are all-time favorite fruits by kids also.
Healthy Benefits :
- Strawberries: Strawberries are full of healthy things like calories, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C and it also contains folate, thiamin, vitamin B-6, A, and K. So you should take it in your daily routine and enjoy its taste with a healthy life.
- Bananas: Banana is the all-time favorite fruit of my kids. A banana contains a lot of nutrients like protein, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin C. My kids love to eat a banana in her evening snack as well as in her brunch time.
- Apples: Again apples are the all-time favorite fruit of all kids which contains a lot of nutrients like a good amount of calories, high in fiber, potassium, carbohydrates, a good source of calcium, and vitamin C. It also helps in weight loss.
- Pomegranate: My little daughter loves to eat pomegranate all day. One pomegranate contains a lot of nutrients like 234 calories, 11.3 g of fiber, 28mg calcium which is really very good for everyone; it also contains carbohydrates, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin K which are essential for strong bones and healthy blood cells.
- Oranges: I think oranges are among the world’s most popular fruits and kids love to eat oranges, as they’re both tasty and nutritious. Oranges having a good source of vitamin C, fiber, potassium, magnesium as well as several other vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin K, it also contains a lot of minerals and antioxidants. For this reason, they may lower your risk of heart disease and kidney stones and also helps to create red blood cells.
- Blackberries: Blackberries also a favorite fruit of so many people. Do you know a half cup of blackberries contains a lot of nutrition like a good amount of calories, have a good amount of fiber, calcium, potassium, magnesium and also it contains vitamin C which is really very good for our health?
- Pineapple: Pineapple contains a lot of nutrition values like it contains manganese which is helpful to build bone and tissue. Pineapple also contains a good amount of calories, high in fiber, potassium, carbohydrate and it also contains vitamin C.
- Blueberries: Kids love to eat blueberries just because of their vibrant color. Blueberries contain a good amount of nutrients like calories, fiber, carbohydrate, potassium, and vitamin C.
Thanks for your valuable time. Enjoy your every day with a healthy Bunch of Fruits and try to increase your kid’s interest in eating fruits every day. Happy reading!