This oatmeal weight loss recipe is very tasty as well as healthy and easy wat to lose weight fast as well as easily digestible.
Nowadays oats include in very healthy diet list of those who really want to lose some extra fat. As you all know that the oatmeal weight loss recipe used in a weight loss diet plan to replace major meals with oats.
You will replace your breakfast or dinner with this healthy weight loss masala oatmeal. This a very easy method to make oatmeal you can change any component of the meal according to your taste or choice like vegetables.
Include this oatmeal recipe two times a day in your diet for one week continuously to reduce a significant amount of weight. You will use any type of oats as per your taste like instant oats or rolled oats.
You can make some other recipes also with these oats like soup or chila.
You can add any other spices also like you can add more chili if you want according to your taste. But sure to do some exercises with this to get fast results like walking, skipping etc.
If you are a thyroid patient then you should always opt for gluten-free oats.
Weight Loss Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 onion
- 1 Green chili
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Corriander powder
- 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- 1/2 Cup oats
- 1 1/2 Cup water
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds in it and fry it lightly.
- Add chopped onion and fry for 1 minute then add green chili, chopped capsicum, chopped carrot, and fry for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Then add tomato and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and mix it
- Add 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt. This salt helps in detoxifying the body and helps to reduce weight by balancing hormones.
- Now add all spices like turmeric powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, degi mirchi, kasoori methi and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup instant oats
- Add 1 1/2 cup water and cook it for 3 minutes by covering with the lid.
- After 3 minutes cook it on a high flame for 3 minutes without covering it and continuously stirring.
- Serve it hot and enjoy your weight loss oatmeal.
- Do not replace Himalayan pink salt with white salt.
- I like my oatmeal slightly dry you can add more water if you like some watery consistency.